Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Empty
PostSubject: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Jenova returned to heaven as she wished, because she had to get looked around, and she wonders how many years has gone by. "Well it's still the same." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Amadeus returned to heaven. It had been n e year on the dot since he started his trip around the mortal world it was finally over. He started walking around looking around though it looked about the same.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm

"Hey nephew I'm Jenova." Jenova said. Jenova looked at him, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

"I don't remember having a Aunt." Deus said with a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm

"I'm your mother's sister, but I was sealed on earth by bad people." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm

"That is just about everyone, uncle Orochi should make them all pay and suffer." Amadeus said boldly.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm

"Not everybody there are decent people like the Ancients Aerith is decent, so is her group of friends." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm

"Yes but most people are scum and master Orochi should take back what he gave them." Deus said.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 pm

"They are making up for their bad deeds already." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm

"Once I tell Orochi how to break his seal he shall punish the land. Mother shouldn't of been so foolish with the spell." Deus snickered startin to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 pm

"Great we got trouble we didn't need this." Jenova whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

"Mother tries to put a listen into all of her spells. Tell her not to stop Orochi he is doing the world a favor." Deus said looking back at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm

"How am I supposed to connect my sister exactly?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 pm

"I dunno just tell her next time you see her I'm outta here." Deus said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 pm

"All right, but she would have to say it's okay." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm

"She doesn't need too after this happens the seal will weaken and then Orochi can Maybe he'll even deem me worthy enough and take me in as his son. Then I would have a real father too." Deus said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:27 pm

"Orochi helped us in creating earth." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 pm

"Orochi made it possible for humans to live on it he did it all. His people are the plants, the water, the animals, and the land. Not these mortals, yet the mortals mistreat these things so Orochi will take them back." Deus said with a powerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:32 pm

"Hello I helped out too I made most of the stuff as well." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm

"Yeah whatever." Deus said rolling his eyes as he left.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Jenova sat there and waited for her sister to visit her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form   Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenova returns home for a bit in her true form
Page 1 of 1