Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenova's throne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 am

Jenova was just sitting there, and she looked around she isn't in her true form, but mortal form. She was just trying to get unbored, and she wanted to talk to someone that would come into her throne. She really beyond bored.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

Orochi walked by not seeing anyone. Her throne was on the way to his.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:35 am

Jenova stepped in front of Orochi.
"Hey Orochi long time isn't it?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:40 am

"Yes it has sister sorry to tell you it's too late for to see me beg for my powers any more. I don't know where Amadeus was but the seal is all but broken. My power is returning."
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:42 am

"Yeah that was Amadeus idea he wants you to destroy all humans even Aerith Gainsborough." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 am

"Amadeus is a little extreme...much has happened this last year he has been gone. I am giving Ayama a chance to fix her mortal's problems before I start. Aerith is a special case, I think if people are more like her I wouldn't be in such a position."
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 am

"Yeah I agree Orochi that Aerith is a special case and Daigotsu wanted to tainted her very body." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:52 am

"Ayama is nothing but a fool, she thinks there is still a chance to save him though I see it slear as day he is a lost cause. Ayama was never cut out to take fathers place." Orochi said coldly but what he truly belived.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 am

"I'm still worried about Aerith Gainsborough she needs your protection and mine." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 am

"What do you wish for me to do. I am a god of the element not a protector." Orochi said one eye gold, the other one teal.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 am

"I know Orochi she is special yes, but she just need something that could protect her like a snake to keep around her." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am

"I'll tell my serpents to keep an eye on her, along with Amadeus. I wish for this world to become more pure once again...I'm starting to belive if she dies this will not resolve without a war between the gods." Orochi said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am

"Okay thanks yeah this will not be resolve she the only one who can keep us and the mortals at peace she believes that keeping the peace between our two races that we both get along with each other." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 am

"She's a fool too, and I belive she's has the same stupid delusion as Ayama...but I am running out of options." Orochi said "Salith, come forth." Orochi said now waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:16 am

"Well Aerith is granted abilities through Amaya so I'm not surprised and Salith is one of your snakes?" Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 am

"Yes, on of the 8 snakes I have given a fracton of my powers too. He has powers over darkness and will suit perfectly for this." Orochi said waiting

"I am here massster Orochi." Said a Salith though only his two blood red eyes were visible.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:29 am

"You are perfect for the job at hand, Salith." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:33 am

"I must be off Salith listen too her. Foolw her instruction and meet with me later." Orochi said vanishing.

"I underssstand massster." Salith closed his eyes and then when he opened then he was behind her almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 am

"So Salith I need you to protect Aerith Gainsborough." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

"How ssso?" Salith asked, he never had to protec anybody.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 am

"Protect her from Daigotsu." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am

[color=green]"What exactly do you want me to do. Take a bite outta the fellow?" Salith said with a laugh.[color]
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:51 am

"That be good." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenova's throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's throne   Jenova's throne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenova's throne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Temple of the Gods-
Jump to: