Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amadeus back from the World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 pm

"Orochi is wise you should of listen to him from the beginning." Deus said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Amaya watched him walk away.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 pm

"He should of been in charge then this mess would of never happened." He said walking to Aerith.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 pm

It felt like someone had punched her. He should have been in charge... Her own son... Amaya fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Deus looked at his mother a tear ran down his face. "I love you mom, but your not cut out to be in charge like that. Your too nice and now he world is in ruin. The trees weep and the planet weeps...and just until now you decide your people might be a little less important. I love you as my mther, but as a god I frown."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:35 pm

"My peolple our wrong, this is true. But I don't think they realize what they are doing," Amaya said softly.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:26 pm

"The planet does weep, but I am an ancient does he see that I can hear the planet." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

"Ahh I see, pledge your services to Orochi! He is the only that can save this planet all the other gods do nothing helpful to save it." Deus said looking at Aerith intensly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:01 pm

Amaya looked at Aerith, wondering what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:04 pm

"I do hear the Planet yes, but I'm only friends with Orochi, but I have to agree with Amaya on this, sorry." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Amaya smiled sweetly at Aerith.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 pm

"Amaya is always trying to do the right thing." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 am

"Thank you, Aerith," Amaya said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:49 pm

"Aerith you still don't seem to understand something. Trying to make a diffrence, but she has been trying for a long time now. The world has only goten worse. There is no more ime for trying, and what happens if the world dies? You just gonna say Whoops at least I tried. This isn't the first time moth...Ayama has threated the world. Remembermy half brother?" Deus said coldly and bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Amaya sighed, looking from her son to Aerith with weary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 am

"Stop and think from my point of view you have to enjoy the mankind some of us are that decent then others are just went bad, but everyone is trying to live their own ways. Avalanche fought against the Shinra for destroying the planet. Sephiroth fought against us, and we won against them both you want to kill every single human to restart it, but if you do we the humans would make sure to fight back against the ones that wants to destroy the mankind this time around. Where were you back when I was 16, and I was afraid of the burning sky. If you understand your other hertiage you will get the humans point of view, besides you yourself is half-human so do you want to kill your own father you are just like me I'm a half-breed between ancient and human, but at least the ancients were more wise not to meddle in the ways of the gods oh you mean Daigotsu that's a name I rather forget." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:04 pm

"Actually, I think my brother and son would enjoy a war," Amaya said.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 pm

"Mother you sicken me with how little you think of Orochi. He just wants he world to stop weeping, but all you care about is your people. Mother shall do nothing but ruin the world. No calamity so great happen has happened since my half-brother." Then he scowled at Aerith "And you I have no father."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:47 pm

"You say that Orochi is great and unselfish. But look at him. He is willing to destroy all humanity, believing that it will save the World. But look around you! This World cannot be saved simply by killing. By destroying the people, you will only stain the World with blood and sorrow! It will not save the World but destroy it!" Amaya said, her voice having only a hint of anger and sadness in it, as she was great at hiding her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

"Amaya you are absolutely right in everything you said, but I say something out of my personality." Aerith said.
Aerith isn't waiting for anyone to say ok.
"I hate everything about Orochi I don't missed him once unless I stop to think about you I know then I do miss him,
but this world do not want any bloodshed Orochi hated everything, and I talked to him once, and saw a sad guy just wishing for everything to go right." Aerith said.
Aerith was so happy, but now she turned the clock back and beginning to see what happened to Cloud and the others.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 pm

"Orochi has always weeped for the planey, he always wanted the planets best intrest. Ayama your people are no diffrent then his plans. Destroy something to help something else survive. How about how mortals so burtally kill animals. The elephants, sharks, panda, snow lepords and so many other animals almost gone. Maybe it's about time they learn." Deus's tone became violent and shouted. "You can't do this I forsak..." Then something wrapped around his mouth and dragged him to a dimmly lit part of the room.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm

"That is quite enough child. You were out of line more than once. Show respect for the gods, halfling." Orochi said appearing from the shadows. His voice bellowed through the room. His eyes hid what he was feeling and he looked at Ayama.
"Sister I am truly sorry for the word this child has bellowed. I will punish him properly." He then faced Deus and frowned.
"I thought I taught you better. To disrespect a god and to use words I have said more than a year ago. I should send you to the abyss o suffer for a century, but..." A evil smile crossed his face. "I'll let yur mother decide your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:39 pm

"Well, well Orochi your same yeah even when the Shinra attacked Zack and then Cloud your words let Sephiroth go astray and Genesis Rhapsodoes has anyone heard about Minerva?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:09 pm

"You will not punish my son," Amaya said, "He was only trying to tell me how he felt, there is no wrong in that."
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 am

Aerith waited for her question about Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amadeus back from the World   Amadeus back from the World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amadeus back from the World
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next