Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 pm

In the forest Orochi watched one of the few places tha even looked like his old world. This old world, the world he helped create and loved.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Aerith came around, and saw how beautiful it looked, and she saw Orochi, and looked at him. "Oh hi you must be Orochi correct?" Aerith asked thinking back on her mother's teachings.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 pm

"Yesss." Orochi bellowed "Haven't I sssen you before?" He said looking at the beutiful stream.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm

"Yeah back at your statue, but this time I brought some sweets." Aerith said. Aerith looked at Orochi. "I was thinking I could share you with you I heard from my mother that Orochi liked sweets." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

"Thank you child but I am ok...I am sorry about before...rage constantly fills his heart now a day."
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm

"It's okay I was hurt yes, but I tried to be your friend can I still try?" Aerith asked. Aerith looked at Orochi with a smile on her face, and she tried to lighten up the mood. She taken out her sweets that she brought, and smiled. "You know I do like sweets, and this world is a lot better when the Ancients were still around." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

"Yes the Ancients were also one of the few that prayed to me because they knew what I have done for this planet and respected that." Orochi said giving a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm

"Then what's wrong with the world today Orochi?" Aerith asked.
Aerith is an ancient so she is feeling the planet dying.
"The planet is saying it wants no more mako, but I see mako reactors everywhere." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 pm

"Look a this place right here...there are not many places like this anymore. The waters and air are becoming more filthy. The north pull is melting. The earth is stable, and dying at the same time." Orochi said and then scowled "And Ayama is too ignorant to see this."
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:13 pm

"The planet must be saved this cannot go any longer we must save the world from dying." Aerith said. Aerith looked at Orochi. "There is a group of people just like the Avalanche that wishes to save the planet you have heard of them yes World Regenesis Organization funded by Rufus Shinra." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:15 pm

"I have not for every decent mortal there are a million rotten ones." Orochi said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 pm

"Like Sephiroth and his remnants yes." Aerith said.
Aerith looked at Orochi.
"What can you tell me about Jenova aka Heaven's dark harbringer the calamity?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:21 pm

"The god's have forbidden me to speak of it. Just like they have forbidden me to speak of your kind." Orochi said looking at a few passing deer.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

"Oh I see so my race is forbidden so is her, but I met her." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 pm

"I was told not to talk about her...for I might sssay thing not sssuppose to be sssaid." orochi said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Aerith looked at him. "So something is up okay I will not mention as far as that." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 pm

"Lets just say te gods belives dark times are ahead for all." Orochi said opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 pm

"As it seems it only seems like that you said before you get Sephiroth out of the underworld to kill me I suspected you weren't that happy with the things are going don't you, but why kill me all over I'm the last of my kind of course my mother was very wise, but of course she told my father about Ancients." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm

"I wouldn't listen to my threats when I'm angry. I aplogize for it, I knew he brought you pain and thought of the hreat to scare you off." Orochi said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 pm

"So you were angry my mother didn't taught me that much of course." Aerith said. Aerith looked at Orochi and couldn't think of a thing to do but hug him, she knows this unexpected, but since he apologized she will show him once again the kindness she showed. She didn't want to see the guy she wanted as a friend hurting.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Orochi didn't show hatred or plessure he just starred at the girl very confused.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 pm

"Confused huh?" Aerith asked. Aerith just tried to make friends with him. "How about be my friend?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm

"As close of a friend I'm willing to let person be." He said giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 pm

"All right." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm

"I think you would be intrested in meeting a 'friend' of mine. I must be leaving he'll be at my shrine soon his name is Amadeus seek him out there." Orochi said vanishing in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Old World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old World   The Old World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next