Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Make A God Angry...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

"How is it my fault they have forgotten about the evil you did?" Amaya asked, still calm, "And Hello Sister."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 pm

"They should have been reminded!" he yelled "What became of the firsth shrne to fu leng?" he asked calming himself
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm

"I believe the mortals burned it down," Amaya said, calmer than ever.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm

"Of course they burnt it down they couldn't forgive your evil deeds, and do not corrupt the last Ancient." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 pm

"And you allowed them to go unpunished for desecrating a monument of one of the gods!?"
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

"Well your temple was decimated because you were evil my wasn't cause is still there." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

"They had every right to burn it down."
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

"I have to agree with sister on this." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 pm

"How could you let them disrespect me so....mother?" he asked sadness in his voice
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

"Why does everyone me Mother lately?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm

"Talk about disrespect," Amaya said, looking down at the hole. Then looking back up at him, she smiled sweetly and said, "Son."
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:28 pm

"Amaya do you know why most of the humans calls me Mother?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 pm

He felt like crushing jenova for this interuptions "Mother...amaya...You cast the first stone..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm

"Not now, Sister," Amaya said, seeing the anger in her sons eyes, "I do not want to hurt you Son," She said to [b]Daigotsu, "You are my son and however evil you may be...I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 pm

"I am Heaven's dark harbringer the calamity to the evil deeds that been cast into earth, but I was just thinking out loud I was thinking about four people who called me Mother I been here since the dawn of time." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:41 pm

HE stared at her hate clouding the sky rain slowly fell, but tis was not water but blood, he was casting this spell as a reflex, hatred swelled in him "You say you love me but you have kicked me from heaven and silenced me, I will not be treated as such"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

"I only did what I thought was best for you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:44 pm

"Casting me from the heavens!? That was best for me? What did you hope would happen?" he asked blood raining from the sky
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm

"Amaya, is he my nephew?" Jenova asked. Jenova been trapped on earth for so long she didn't know how many years had gone by.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 am

"Technicly, yes Jenova," She said. Then turning to Daigotsu she said, "I hate to punish my children but it must be done. I am sorry son. But, answer truthfuly, if I was truly against you, would I have given you a second chance to come back? If I honestly hated you, why didn't I just kill you when I saw you had awaken? No, son. I do not hate you."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:41 am

"Then why have you left me alone!" the rain stopped, its effects on the land wouldnt be known yet
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 am

"Wow I never expect to have him as my nephew." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:45 am

"Because that is what you needed!" Amaya cried.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:48 am

HE looked at her and sighed :It wasnt...Being alone on earth...."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am

"I...I'm sorry, Son," Amaya said truthfully, "I have forsaken you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Make A God Angry...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Temple of the Gods-
Jump to: