Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Make A God Angry...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Never Make A God Angry... Empty
PostSubject: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Amaya stood at the door of her Temple. In front of her there was a huge, gaping, firey hole where the symbol of Fu Leng had been burnt into the ground. Amaya's body trembled with anger. It was very hard to make her angry, but Daigotsu had definatly done it. "How utterly disrespectful," she muttered.

Last edited by Amaya on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Orochi appeared "Hello sssister you give him a chance at heaven once again yet I can't have my full power?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 pm

"He only wished to be able to visit Hevan as the other Gods can. He will have to stay in a mortal form as you do," Amaya said calmly, "Besides, he has to complete the task first. Love can change people."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

"Yes it can, though humans have tooken my loves away. The love of the lush forest everywhere. The beutiful waters, and northpole which last time I checked was melting." Orochi said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:55 pm

"My people can be ignorant," Amaya said, in her normal calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:58 pm

"Yesss your people can they destroy what I created what they live on...Warn them or I ssshall take it back. I don't have my full power but I ssshall start giving people the ssserpents power and we will take away the land that they ruin. I do not ask for much, but I am willing to fight to get it."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 pm

"You shall do no such thing," Amaya said coldly, "I hate it as much as you do but we can not interfere with the people's free will."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 pm

"I will am in the intrest in my people. The plantsss, the animalsss, the things that were here before them. Underssstand that." Orochi said angry "They will bring ruin to themselves and this world if they do not change."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm

"Why are you telling me all this? If you truly cared about the world, you would be telling this to them."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

"Ever since I have been sealed few think I even exist, no one would listen and simply call me a crazy person. They pray to you, they would listen to your words. Besides there your chore not mine and if children can't play nice with mine then I'll just have to keep them seperated." Orochi said turning around.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:26 pm

"I take care of my people. I give those who deserve them powers to help the World. I am on your side, Orochi, I just don't agree with your methods," She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm

"I want nothing more for my people to be safe. I do not care if your label me a dark god for it, I do not care what I mustdo. I am a god and I watch over my people." Orochi said starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Amaya let him leave.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 pm

"I know the same is for you and I respect that. I hope we are able to resolve before war breaks out between the god. Most of all be care of letting him back in." Orochi said vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

"I will, Brother," Amaya said to the air where he had been standing.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Daigotsu stepped out of the temple gates and smiled seeing his symbol was destroyed but it had already tainted the ground he laughed

((edited lol))

Last edited by Daigotsu on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Amaya stepped out of the Temple. Seeing him, her eyes glowed red for a second.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:55 pm

HE waved slyly and grinied evily
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm

Jenova walked in and saw her brother Daigotsu. "Hey Daigotsu aren't you welcome me back?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm

"Daigotsu, are you forgetting? I gave you a second chance. And you disrespect me for it?" Amaya growled.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Daigotsu didnt hear jenova and looked at amaya "What is the matter, I simple place a symbol apon the ground then was told this was your temple"
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Jenova stepped beside Amaya. "Can you see me now?" Jenova asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:07 pm

"Don't think you can lie to a God." Amaya said, voice back to it's normal calm.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

He nodded to jenova "Welcome back, I dont know what your talking about...Maybe I was just angry that there was something for every other god and there is nothing that even says anything about me!, Am I to beleive no a single shrine of mine survived this time? So in my anger I burned that simple and then in my benelovance I made my temple"
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:11 pm

"Hey Amaya." Jenova said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Make A God Angry...   Never Make A God Angry... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Make A God Angry...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Temple of the Gods-
Jump to: