Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deus and Tara's house ^^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

"Good morning to you too." Deus said hugging her from behind. "You sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:48 pm

She laughed smiling "yeah I slept great, how about you" she turned her head to get a glimps of him
Back to top Go down
http://www.Che3zyTot.piczo.com
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:50 pm

"With you in my arm the best I have ever slept." Deus said smiling and kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 pm

"Im glad to hear that" she smiled as well. Tara triied to hold down her moan, she didnt want him to to stop kissing her. he was a really good kisser.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:57 pm

"I might have to use you as a pillow to slep with at night." Deus said jokingly as he continued to kiss her neck and now rubbed her sides.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Tara hesitantly let out a soft moan and placed her hands on his. "Deus.." she criied with a gasp leaning her head back
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Deus turned her around and kissed her passionatly, the shine shined on there skin and Deus said "Did that feel good?" He said kissing her neck once again.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Tara breathed heavily moaning some more. "Deus please I cant help my self" she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:14 pm

"It's hard to resist you beuty" Deus said looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus and Tara's house ^^
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4