Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deus and Tara's house ^^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Deus wanted to become stronger have better control over his powers. Though he didn't show i them etting attack by those thugs meant something big. There should of been any trouble for him and tara. He shot a large fire ball at the sky visible to most close by places.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Through the windows a large red light was visable given off by his fire ball. Tara noticed at looked into the sky as it slowly vanished. She had a feeling it could have been Deus, as to why a firball was shot off into the sky was questionable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Che3zyTot.piczo.com
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Water started to form under deus's feet and he rose high in the air. He was visible from the house. This time he show a giant fireball out and it was raining down at him. He soared with his wings avoiding them in what seemed to be a endless stream.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Tara became conserned as she saw him clearly. She ran out the door and into the field running towards him as fast as she could. She didnt dare get to close that she would get harmed but just enough to get a close enough view of him.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 pm

He was doing this himself as if i was training and it was. A few on the small fireballs hit him and his shirt now burned off. Sloewly pillars of earth tried to hit him as well.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Tara didnt understand why he would cause himself such pain in the first place. She was afraid he would tack things out of control and get hurt. "Deus" She yelled. "Be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 pm

He looked in shock that she was there and was hit py one of the pillars and the fire balls. Luckily he wasn't burned very bad. He floated down to her and said "I though you were in bed."
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Tara pulled on the bottom of her shirt and didnt look at him. "I couldnt sleep" she muttered softly. "why are you doing this to your self" she looked at him triing to make out if the hit he took hurt him or not.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 pm

"I need to make sure...I'm prepared for anything...When that guy stabbed me with the knife I realized how much I was slacking off. How can I make sure I can protect you...when I can't even protect myself...and i couldn't bear seeing you get hurt." Deus said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:38 pm

"if I wasnt so weak and pathetic maybe you wouldnt need to" she felt bad as if she were a burden to be attended to all the time.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 pm

"Your not weak...you give me strength...and this is not just for me and you...the world is struggling...I work for my uncle the god Orochi...and as much as he might of seemed care free. He is worried the world is starting to die." Deus said tears in his eyes. "I'm usless to help the problem even though I am a god."
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Tara's body became numb from hearing him say the world is starting to die. Even if that were true it scared herknowing that the gods were having doubts of its servial. She felt bad knowing he doubted himself to help and a tear fell down the side of her face. "I belive you will be a great God some day"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 pm

"Being a haf-god is all I'll ever be, but thats okay...I simply want to help m mother, and uncle, and all the other gods trying to save the world. I don't want to be a great god...I want to be able to protect you, and be with you...: Deus said hugging her "I'm sorry if I scared you. Lets go to bed.'
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Tara smiled. Her mind drifted off for a moment thinking about him. She grabbed onto his hand holding it within her own and kissed him. "I would very much like that" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Deus wondered if he was missing something. He didn't think she would be so excited to go to sleep, he wasn't looking forward to that couch.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Tara and deus walked through the field under the night sky heading toward the house
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Deus smiled "My mother said I was born on a beutiful night like this."
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:19 pm

"your very lucky to have a family that cares about you" she sad looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:34 pm

"You do too, you have me, my mother...we are your family now. I will always protect you and be with you." Deus said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Tara was glad to hear he considered her to be part of his family. "its been a while since I've had a family" she muttered continueing to kiss him
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:43 pm

"Well this one will always be with you." They reached the house and Deus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Tara smiled "promise" she hated being alone and never wanted to be alone ever again.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm

"I promise, you will never be without a family, now it's time to go to bed." Deus said opening the door for her. He walked over to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 pm

She fallowed and turned to look at the direction of her room and the couch. "are you sure your going to be comfortable on the couch" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:55 pm

"It's not the most comfy thing in the world but it's fine." Deus said laying on there. He didn't have covers or a blanket on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house ^^   Deus and Tara's house ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus and Tara's house ^^
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next