Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Else Would a Demon Be

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Where Else Would a Demon Be Empty
PostSubject: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Ikea was wandering through the graveyard, taking in the sense of the dead around her. She found a certin graveyard, and, smiling evily, kicked it over.

"The perfect resting place dont you think? Lying on the ground, buried underneath it, in a coffin built of wood."

She laughed manicly and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Zack was still wandering the graveyard when he saw her.
He ran up to her.
"What'd ya do that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Ikea continued to walk, although she heard someone call to her. "Mind your own business!"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:19 pm

He ran up to her.
"Whats your problem?!"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Ikea spun on her heel and stared at him. "My problem is that some random guy is following me around in a graveyard, and that if he doesnt leave and mind his own business, I might have to kill him." She smiled demonicly. "I doubt that's the answer you want, but frankly, I dont give a care." She turned again and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:25 pm

"On problem, I'm already dead."
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:06 am

Ikea continued to walk. "Whatever. Then I'll rip your body to streds then feed them to the tigers." She let out a laugh. "Or I could rip you apart, burn the pieces, then throw them into a volcano."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 pm

He crossed his arms.
"I'm sure Orochi wouldnt like that very much."
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Ikea turned around, her eyes narrowing. "And who, pray tell, is that?" She leaned back and examined her sharp nails. "No matter, I really don't give a damn. I do what I want and no one can stop me." Ikea turned and took a couple steps. "And you had best remember that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Else Would a Demon Be   Where Else Would a Demon Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Else Would a Demon Be
Page 1 of 1