Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rising a New Servent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Rising a New Servent Empty
PostSubject: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Orochi needed more to work with Aerith was nice and all but she had a life and wasn't Orochi's pawn. On the other hand Zack Fair can be, he would have to follow his word. He might even be able to have a bit more control over Aerith. Orochi was at a grave shrine., a nexus point to the spirit world. He started his chant.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Zack could feel his soul being torn from the farplain.
"What the..?!
Whats happening?!"
He started to fade.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Orochi smirked as his body started to manifest in the material plain. "Rise servent, rise Zack Fair." Orochi bellowed in a godly voice. He laughed and stared Zack down. Orochi body shined one eye black and one eye yellow.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Zack manifested and looked around.
"Huh? Where am I?"
Then he saw Orochi.
"Who're you?!"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:07 pm

"I am the god Orochi, I have brought you back from the dead as my servent." Orochi said looking at his with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:08 pm

"Brought...me back?
A servant?
Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 pm

"Many reason child, ou shall serve m command, and when you re not consider it a second chance at life." Orochi said smiling sinisterly. "I mean wouldn't you love to see Aerith and cloud again. I know you would."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:13 pm

He looked down.
"You, good ol' cloud.
wonder how hes doing. And Aerith...."
He looked to Orochi.
"What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:16 pm

"I haven't decided yet." Orochi slyly lied "You will obey me without question and above all else you are my servent." Orochi said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm

"I'm through with being a lapdog.
Those days are over but I will do what you say since I owe you."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:26 pm

"I know you will for if you don't I'll kill cloud and Aerith." Orochi let out a sinister laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:28 pm

"I didnt really have a choice in the matter anyway."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:30 pm

"No but that little threat should make sure you stay in place. One more thing, no one else is to know. Got it?" Orochi said looking at him intensly.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:32 pm

"He looked down.
"Got it.
What now? Its not like I have a place to stay or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Orochi pionted to a small pouch on the ground. "Some money, you can stay at my temple til you find a place. I will find you when your needed. Once I'm finished with you I'll give you the choice. To go back down or to stay in this world." Orochi said narrowing his eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:38 pm

"Alright."
He said as he grabbed the pouch.
"Anything you need me for at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:39 pm

"No take a look around get get used to the world once again. I'll be seeing you again soon." Orochi said vanishing in a puff af darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:41 pm

"Whatever you say."
He walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising a New Servent   Rising a New Servent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising a New Servent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: