Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awoken from eternity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Awoken from eternity Empty
PostSubject: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm

In the graveyard, below the ground their is a crypt, towards the end sits not a coffin, But a statue of a man in a mask sitting on a throne, both the throne and the man are made from black jet and obsidian((corrupted jade)) slowly the rock on the man began to crack as life pulsated through his unatural body once more
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Aerith walked next to him.
"Hey I'm Aerith Gainsborough an ancient." Aerith said.
Aerith could hear the Planet ever since she was a kid.
Aerith smiled, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:51 pm

The stone burst from him and he rose, looking around "Free" he said not noticing her
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Aerith stood there in front of him not trying to move anywhere, and she is wanting to talk to him.
"Hey I am Aerith Gainsborough." Aerith spoke a little louder.
Aerith is not tending to move anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 am

He removed his war mask and attatched it to his belt, "Are you a shugenja?" he eyed here "A bloodspeaker? One of the lost?"
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:42 am

"None of those just an Ancient." Aerith said.
Aerith laughed because she was never mistaken for either of those before.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:46 pm

He scoweled "Then what are you doing in my crypt?" he asked in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 pm

"I trying to see how come this place looked like mother's own city the Ancient city." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Amaya wandered into the crypt while caring for the souls of the dead. She saw Daigostsu and gasped. "You...you're supposed to be dead," She said in an accusing voice.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:50 pm

He looked at aerith "Your not normal... And you" he looked at amaya "Death cannot containt the powers of fu leng"
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm

"I am half-human from my father side, and my mother is Ifalna who is fullblooded Ancient." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Amaya's eye twitched in anger. "I will not kill you. Unless you bother my people." She said, recogniznig him for one of the evil Gods that were cast out of Hevan and sent on Earth to live as Mortals. Obviously, he hadn't been dead but merly sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 pm

He laughed "Release my god in his full power and then i will not touch your blessed people!" he took his war mask and placed it on his face "You think you could stop me from living eternal?...young Goddess when will you learn" he held up his hand a green light coming from it, it was maho((dark magic)) it illuminated the room in green showing the skeletons of fully dressed samurai
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 pm

"I see so this guy is evil huh the one that was cast out of heaven." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm

"Yes," Amaya said to Aerith, then turning to Daigotsu she said, "I will not free you. And watch who you call young. I am the original Goddess. I simply take on this form so my people are not afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:02 pm

The bodies rose animated by his dark magics they made an honour guard "Then allow me to return to heaven as a mortal" he said trying to gain some way into the place he desires most
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:05 pm

"We do not need an apocalypse not yet we almost had when Sephiroth tried to destroy this world." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 am

Amaya paused. Other evil Gods were allowed to come in and out of Hevan in mortal form. But there must be some reason he wasn't..."No," Amaya said.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 pm

"I had to be brought back again for some reason right?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 pm

He looked from aerith then to amaya "I fu leng command it!" he yelled, trying desperatly, if he could get back to heaven he could find his power and nothing could stop him again
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 pm

"Great Amaya we got trouble." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 pm

"No," Amaya said, just as calm but a bit firmer, "I will not allow you into Hevan. If you try to go, against my commandment, a thousand curses worse than death shall fall apon you."
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

"I'm staying on the good side of Amaya." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

"So you would shun your brother god like the rest!?" he asked rage filling him
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Aerith stayed quiet, and tried not to do anything wrong by Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awoken from eternity   Awoken from eternity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awoken from eternity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: