Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing something Pretty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

Stealing something Pretty Empty
PostSubject: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 am

The mall was closed and in the middle of the large open sector was a diamond. The mall had been showcasing it for 3 days and now was Candy's time to grab it. Dressed all in black she came in through the window above it. She climbed down the wall with rope and rock climbing stuff. She got to the ground and lifted the case when she heard someone coming. "shit.." she whispered as she hide behind the show case.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 am

Gaikan walked through the mall, he had fallen asleep in the food court under the fake plants, he noticed something shiny and walked up to the diamond yawning
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 am

Candy stayed hidden, 'Fuck...' she thought with a mental sigh. 'Just my fucking luck... maybe i can knock him out...'
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 am

Gaikan looked at the diamond and used its reflection to fix his hair
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:39 am

'fuck go away!' she said and sighed out load. 'fuck!'
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am

He looked around "Hello? some one here? I got locked in" he called out
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:42 am

She smirked and stood up with a innocent look. "Me too. I feel asleep at work in the back room. I thought you were a thief so i hid." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 am

His eyes were instantly drawn to her chest "Oh...Hi" he said blushing looking up "Ah yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:45 am

She giggled and flipped her hair. "I think we should split up and look for a way out." 'Men are to easy, thank god for breast.'
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:47 am

"Ah okay" He picked up the glass and took out the diamond, chucking it up and catching it, like a baseball "Sounds good to *yawn* me"
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 am

Her eyes widened. "Oh good idea! set off the silent alarm someone will come looking for us." she said and walked up close to him. "You sure are smart." she whispered wait for the right moment to grab the diamond and run.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 am

He looked at the diamond "Why all that fuss?...Its a peice of glass" he said seeing it wasnt an actual diamond
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:54 am

"Oh..." she said and sighed, 'Damn it!' "Well then i guess no one will be coming."
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 am

He yawned "Nah...What you rekon we do?" he asked looking at her
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:58 am

"I guess split up and look for a way out." she said needing to get away from him so she could sneak out. "How about we meet back here in 20 minuets to see if ether of us has found a way out?"
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 am

"Are you serious? I aint leavin a pritty thing like you on your own in a closed mall...Sides I think I know how to get out"
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:02 am

Her eye twitched in anger but with a smile she asked. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 am

"Follow me" he said walkin up to her
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:05 am

She raised a eyebrow and looked at him with question.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:06 am

"...That way" he said pointing over her shoulder to the door
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:07 am

"But there lock." she said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:08 am

"Just comon" he said lowering his hand and his eyes
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 am

She smirked and waved a hand in front of his face. "Up here mate." she said pointing to her face.
Back to top Go down
Gaikan Daigotsu
Halfway Cool
Halfway Cool
Gaikan Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 am

"Sorry...There like a magnet" he looked up "Comon lets go"
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 am

She crossed her arms covering her chest and started to walk to the door. "men.." she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing something Pretty   Stealing something Pretty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing something Pretty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Mall-
Jump to: