Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tainting the land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Daigotsu walked to a grove, it was beautiful, the birds sang there was a little creek and the greens played agains each other in contrast, a wicked smile arose from his face, he raised a hand and blasted the center ground with one bolt of his magic.
A hole was made, a deep deep hole, slowly the grass faded to a dark brown and the trees wither, he smiled and the hole in the earth began to bleed.
This was a pit of blood now, daigotsu could use this to resurect his most powerful oni and corrupt the lands even further.
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Ikea had been sitting, crouched in the grass, when she saw someone approch and create a giant hole. A smell rose from it and she causiously raised her head, grinning when she smelled the stench of blood.

"Glorious...just glorious," she commented, rising. "To make a pit of blood...such a unique and glorious gift to have."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Daigotsu turned, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:08 pm

"My name is of no importance," she snapped. She walked over to beside the pit, quite a bit away from Daigotsu. "Beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm

He smiled "Your a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Ikea looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Thank you captin obvious." She looked back down at the pit before her, still grinning evily.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:16 pm

He laughed "You know not who I am? understandable i have been gone for some years I am daigotsu, the god of evil, hatred and maho(dark magic)" He smiled "But many know me as fu leng"

((daigotsu created the oni((demons)) and he gave them the ability to prorecriate, all demons are his creations in a way and he is worshiped, He is a god))
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:21 pm

(not this demon. nope. you can own the others but not me!)

Ikea looked over at him. "Should I have heard of you?" She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You're a god walking on land, making pits...ladidadida. Big whoop." She stuck her hands in her pockets, still staring into the pit.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:24 pm

((no he dosent control them, they tend to worship him, the ones he creates from animals have no brain so they follow blindly))

He laughed "Okay then...You know...Blood does wonders for demon skin... And this blood is from mother earth herself" he grinned sitting on the bank
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:25 am

(thanks for clearing that up. Very Happy)

Ikea nodded. "Hmm..." She crossed her arms. "What's this for anyway? Besides for staring at. You doing some...reserection thing?"
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:59 pm

He smiled "Well besides tainting this land...Any dead demons placed within will be resurected and be given the mark of fu leng... Also it can help demons heal and increase their strength...It also gives me another source of energy to channel my magic from"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 pm

A faint smile appeared on her face. "Interesting...and glamorous if I may be so bold to add." She squatted and picked up a small rock. Pintching it between her forfinger and thumb she stared at it. Then she threw it up in the air and watched as it disappeared into the darkness. She turned her head slightly towards Daigotsu. "Are there any more demon's around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:43 pm

"Not as many as there once were... But this pit... Will help me reclaim many of my lost leigons"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

"It's about time somebody did such a thing. Humans have been ruling this world for to long, it's time for Demons to come and take our rightful place." She grinned demonicly. Her nails grew and she dug them into the earth. "It's time for us to be rightfully feared and respected."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 am

He smiled "It is good to find one so strongly agreeing" he smiled "How would you care to be my champion?"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Ikea looked up at him. "What's that?" She stood up. "'Cause if that means that I have to obey and follow you around all the time, then forget it. I don't follow or belong to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:01 pm

"No... You would be my champion and a defender of all that is evil... You would have a place to stay at the church of fu leng and.... Your power and sway amongst demons and people would increase greatly"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 am

Ikea stared at him, and even though she was pretty smart, she couldn't fully comprehend what he had just told her. "So you mean...that I'd be a member of a church...and I'd be able to get humans and demons to do what I want?"
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 pm

"Well yeah... You'd basically be my luitenant"
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 am

Ikea looked back into in the pit and bit on the end of her finger nail. "Hmm. I'll think about it...It sounds interesting but I don't think that I'd do a good job..."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

"You have time" he said uncaringly and sat in a chair that rose up from the ground
Back to top Go down
Ikea
Regular
Regular
Ikea

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 am

The sat there for a couple more seconds before standing up. "I'll get your answer to you later. I have to go." And with that she left.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:56 pm

He smiled as a claw extended from the pit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tainting the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainting the land   Tainting the land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainting the land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Forest-
Jump to: