Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encounter with Draven Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

Encounter with Draven Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Aerith walked into the temple, and she was trying to look around because she wanted to do something besides being bored, and she looked around the temple, and smiled. She really like this place reminds her of Ancient city.

(Aerith and Draven Eclipse)
Back to top Go down
Draven
Noob
Noob
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Soon outside the sky began to darken on a day that was supposed to be sunny. Thunder rolled in and ran began to downpour. Draven walked forwards across the ground. Every place he stepped the ground became rotted and the plants rotted away. He made his way up to the temple and the steps cracked when he stepped on them. The doors burst open in front of him and were sent flying across the room they guarded. He stepped in with darkess swirling around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Aerith turned around, and smiled. "Hi there I'm Aerith Gainsborough." Aerith said. Aerith looked at Draven, and try to be friendly with him. She always is friendly with everyone she meets, and she tries to make sure that she made friends with almost everyone she meets as well. She doesn't want to make any foes with anyone. "Who mighy you be?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Draven
Noob
Noob
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Draven smiled at the temple. Tendrils of darkness had begun spreading along the walls but staying behind him as he proceeded forwards with a smile on his paying her no mind at all. Nearby people who were there to pray stared at him in pure terror. He turned his head to a young girl and walked up to her. "May I see your teddy?" he asked kindly. The little girl terrified handed it to him. When he held it he imbued it with an evil that would corrupt the little girl. He handed it back and turned to the woman who spoke to him. He sniffed the air and smiled "Ahhh and ancient and one so.....pure and corruptable" he said with a cruel smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm

"I been dead already so you wasting your time of trying to corrupt me." Aerith said. Aerith knew she is pure, and kind, but she is also tough. She started floating, and she did a holy attack. She knew how to do those kind of magic. She is strong in the ways of magic. she is even strong and very pure. She cannot be tempted by evil, and she could not ever be evil she is pure through and through. She always knows how to handle evil. "You are right about me being an ancient." Aerith said.
Back to top Go down
Draven
Noob
Noob
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Draven jumped back from the holy attack and smiled. "Oh so you claim to incorruptible huh? That is where you are wrong Ancient, everything is corruptable, like her for instance" he said motioning to the little girl who had just taken the bear. Her eyes where now glowing a dark red and had shadows floating around her. Draven sat down on a throne of shadows that appeared behind him. "Oh this should be good" The little girl roared a dangerous roar and formed a ball of energy in her hand and fired it at Aerith while a blade appeared in her other hand. The little girl was no more than five years old and her hair was long and black with her now deep red eyes. "See the power I gave her?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Gainsborough
Pwnage
Pwnage
Aerith Gainsborough

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 pm

"I dealed with your kind, and by your kind I was killed, so you think that you can corrupt me I don't think so." Aerith said. Aerith is uncorruptable. "By Amaya I got my powers, because I'm pure and kind." Aerith said. Aerith is very blessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Draven Eclipse   Encounter with Draven Eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with Draven Eclipse
Page 1 of 1