Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tifa Lockhart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Height:
Job:

Tifa Lockhart
Gloves
May 3
Nibelheim
167cm
Bar Hostess

When Tifa was eight, her mother died, and soon after, believing that her mother's spirit may have passed through the mountains, she decided to follow the path leading up the nearby Mt. Nibel. Her three closest friends, who were afraid to follow her up the mountain, abandoned her one by one. Cloud, however, who had been following them unnoticed, continued on after Tifa. When Tifa missed her footing on a rope bridge leading into the mountain, he ran to save her, but was too late, and both of them fell into the gorge below.
Cloud survived the accident while suffering no more than scraped knees, but Tifa was in a coma for a week, apparently from a class III concussion. Tifa's father held Cloud responsible for the incident, and his relationship with Tifa remained distant.
At the age of fourteen, Cloud asked Tifa to meet him one evening at the well in the center of town. Cloud then told her of his plans to leave for Midgar and join SOLDIER. It is later revealed that this decision was largely influenced by a desire not only to become strong enough to protect Tifa, but also to impress her as well.Tifa was both surprised and disappointed at Cloud's news; she asked him to promise that if he achieved his dream and that if she were ever in danger, he would come to her rescue.

UGH! I typed that fast. My fingers hurt. Btw, I approve myself.

Last edited by Tifa on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm

You cant approve yourself without an avie. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:58 pm

I has one. x3
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Ok, then. Btw, what is your main account?
Back to top Go down

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:02 pm

My main is Mizore
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:04 pm

*Gasp* Ash! I figured it was you. Now I have 6 Admins. Hmm...six is a cool number too, I guess. xD!
Back to top Go down

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Naw, you have 5 and one with a extra account.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:06 pm

That works to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tifa Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tifa Lockhart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Off Topic :: Character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: