Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke
Noob
Noob
Luke

Luke Empty
PostSubject: Luke   Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:48 am

Name: Luke
Race: Human
Special Powers: When pushed to far his eyes turn yellow and allow him temporary powers such as Slightly enhanced strength, Telekensis, and Some Precognition abilities. He know of one way to enhance his powers but refuses to do it. After he uses his powers he usually passes out or suffers and extreme headache and sometimes nose bleeds
Personality: Usually an all around nice guy although he has a dark side to him that usually only comes out when he is angered.
History: Luke was raised along with his brothers as a hunter of Demonic Beings but he didn't take the same approach as his brothers and father he didn't like the hunting and the killing so he stayed in school and Usually finishes top in his class.He is trained in basic combat. He drives a 1967 Chevrolet Impala which he constantly takes care of it. He usually has to revert to his hunting habits cause if he doesn't help the people he's not sure someone will. Along with his many skills he can hack a computer in manner of minutes and sneak and break into buildings unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Woah, been a while since I've been on this site!

A P P R O V E D !

Ah, you're lucky. I wish I could be approved in the MSA colors...
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com

Luke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Off Topic :: Character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: