Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jail (didn't know where else to put it)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Empty
PostSubject: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Sitting in a 8 by 10 cell Candy sighed, She had been set up. She was hired for a job only to have the cops show up just as she grabbed the item. With the iron bars blocking her freedom and no one that card enough to get her out she sat. She was guilty no saying different. She had be found red handed. And now would go to prison for how ever long the court wanted.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Edward was chosen by a officer to watch over the cell. Walking back and forth, looking into empty cell after empty cell he finally saw one that was occupied by Candy. He stopped for a moment and continued to look into the cell, wondering if it was really her. She didnt seem like the kind of person that would have been arrested. But, he didnt really know much since they had just spoke once.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:58 am

Candy glanced at Edward and turned her face so he wouldn't know it was her. 'Damn it... Its going to be a lot harder to escape if I can't just kill everyone... Fuck.. think of a new plan...' She thought sighing.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 pm

'Hm. Guess it wasnt her.'
Edward walked on, though walked back by her cell every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Candy laid on the wooden bench just thinking of a way to escape. She sighed, 'God must really hate me...'
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Edward sighed. Watching people in jail cells wasnt exactly the way he would have spent his saturday night.
"God..Im bored.."
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Candy sat up with a sigh, 'Not getting out may as well talk to him.'

She got off her seat and walked to the bars. "Hey Edward."
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:47 am

Edward turned to look at her, not much surprised by the voice since he thought it was her in the first place.
"Candy, hey."
He grabbed on to the bars and smiled slightly.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:34 am

"I was cough stealing." She replied leaning on the bars lazily.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 am

"Stealing, hm?"
Edward chuckled.
"I never thought you were one to get caught doing something like that."
'Guess I was wrong.'
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 am

She sighed, "It was a set up, the cops were there before i was."
Back to top Go down
Edward
Awesome
Awesome
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 pm

"Oh. I see. So, it wasnt really you? Bummer."
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Regular
Regular
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 pm

"No it was me its just I did steal it yet. They busted out and grabbed me before i got close to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jail (didn't know where else to put it)   Jail (didn't know where else to put it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jail (didn't know where else to put it)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Offices-
Jump to: