Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell tale behind the Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Tell tale behind the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Orochi was in heaven in his section holding his head wondering what in the world was going on these burst of rage and blank outs.

((Me and Luna only))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Luna walked into his section. She knew it was Orochi's, but had never been in it.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

"All of this...it must be Dai's doing...errr damn it...he wants to make it a war." Orochi said in an angry voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

"...From what ive heard he doesnt want to fight."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:37 pm

"His powers must be sripped for the good of the gods, he just doesn't like it when they have had enough. A second tone could be heard besides his his.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:39 pm

"And what has he done that you have deemed bad enough to have his powers stripped..?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"He's plotted agaist humans, created those damned demins, and plans and has ried to taint my planet." Orochi hissed angrily
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Luna nodded once.
"Daigotsu will remain a god, Orochi. He didnt have the power given to him for it to be taken away. He may have created the demons, but everything has a purpouse.."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Orochi's eyes glowed and the other voice became more dominent "Maybe it was a test on wheather he should keep him and he failed."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Luna tapped her chin once.
"Possible. But I dont believe so.."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm

((Iz no chick T^T ))

Orochi eyes went back to normal and looked at her confused "Why are you here." Orochi said not confused.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 pm

((Uh.. Ya, I know. xD))

"I wondered what this place was like."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 pm

"Umm excuse me...I have no idea what your talking about..." Orochi said now very confused.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm

"Your part of heaven." Luna corrected.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"I didn't even use my part so long ago..." Orochi said scowling.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm

"Oh.. So it's newer than the rest..?"
Luna was a bit confused herself.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"Y-yeah...ummm not to sound rude how long have you been here...?" Orochi asked wanting to get things striaght.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Luna chuckled.
"Not long at all.."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 pm

"Sorry I've been blanking out...I must end this...before war does break out." Orochi said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm

"Its fine..Do what you have to do."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:21 pm

"I feelan other presence that is constantly by me...I'm scared." Orochi said in a nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Luna looked surprised. Others had warned her of Orochi's evilness and yet he seemed fine.
"Scared?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm

"Yes a side of me I can feel it return it's anger taking me over...since my power as been fully restored it was now even more noticable. I'm scared of what tyhis means, scared of what this might cause...everyone seems to think I'm cruel and cold hearted but I do have feelings like all else...and now I worry for my sister."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm

"Do you know a way you might can fix the feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"No, it seems to take over when it needs too...damn it I don't want to suffer this way...Dai is lucky...even if he has his powers snatched he still as love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell tale behind the Darkness   Tell tale behind the Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell tale behind the Darkness
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Heaven-
Jump to: