Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building an Army

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Orochi sat in his throne and waited he had sent a message to Ayama's daughter. He wanted her help for this war he would like all the help he could get.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Mika timidly walked into the Temple. "U..uncle Orochi?" She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"Child me and your mother need your help...A war amoung the gods are breaking out and it's either Ayama's life or Dai's godhood will be taken away." orochi said looking at her he was controling the darkness...for now.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm

"I will help you, Uncle," Mika said quietly, "I am practiced with a gun...I'm okish at sword fighting...but I'm not sure how good I would be against a God..."

(Amaya never said she was on your side John. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 pm

((Yes but I'm letting his sister out for the fight ^^))

"Your mother has a dark power in her and only I can help her...but your brother Dai must lose his powers first." Orochi said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm

(Razz)
"I love my mother. I will help you," Mika said, "It will be hard fighting against my brother. But I will help you."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 pm

"You will be fighting along your brother Amadeus and an aunt you never knew." Orochi said looking at her "Not to mention me."
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:53 pm

"I have an Aunt I never even heard of?" Mika asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yes" Orochi said simply Orochi said "It wasn't suppose to be a war and I still hope there doesn't have to be one."
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 pm

"Your army has only 4 people. What about Daigotsu's?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:02 pm

"No not four...I have someting that I didn't want to bring out but I will if I have too." Orochi said gridding his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

"Ah, I see. Like...a secret weapon?" Mika notices that Orochi is grinding his teeth. "Whats wrong, Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 pm

"I haven't had to talk to him in thousands of years...and haven't seen him in even longer..." Orochi said obviously not happy.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm

"W-who?"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm

"My one son." Orochi said not looking at her, he didn't sound to happy.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

"Uncle has a son?" Mika asked, "I didn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:28 pm

"I don't even think your mothers knows." Orochi said holding his head.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

"But why keep him a secret?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 pm

"He is probably the most destructive being I have ever seen, I can't keep his in the plain of existance." Orochi said looking at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 pm

"Ah. I see. Like...Daigotsu?" Mika asked, remembering he'd gotten himself kicked out of Hevan and his powers sealed.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm

"Dai is evil but...Natas is pure hatred and destruction." Orochi said wit a shiver.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Mika shuddered. "Sounds...scary," She said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm

"He could stop an army by himself..." Orochi said the smiling :So my little niece what is your name?" Orochi said changing subjects.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Ready to play
Ready to play
Mika

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"I am Mika," She said bowing.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:38 pm

((*Cries in corner* Ashlin said she would be on today))

Orochi walked up to her and hugged her "Remember i'm your uncle." He said patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building an Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Army   Building an Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building an Army
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next