Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing himself for battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

Preparing himself for battle Empty
PostSubject: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Daigotsu awok in the temple, and slowly walked into the main hall. Many men were there, seeing him they bowed ~"Lord daigotsu... We will follow you to battle"~ Daigotsu looked over them, these men were the lost, his legacy. "No my sons... This battle I fight is for the demons and gods..." They bowed and tended to his needs, a thousand candles had been lit and placed on the altars Daigotu sat and the lost dressed him in black samurai armour.
Before daigotsu created the demons he created something that made japan what it was, he created them and missed there distruction, the way of the samurai.

He looked down at the scroll placed before him, it was on rice paper a sword was put on this, it was the sword of shadow and the most powerful crafted sword in the world Preparing himself for battle Sword10

Daigotsu took and fitted the blade, he placed the war mask of jigoku on his face and stood before the candles meditating /please mother...Help me.../

He finally stood and looked around Preparing himself for battle Untitl10

he nodded and the demons of the temple came forth, 500 was there number, they had all served daigotsu and they stood tall, 3 of them were so tall they nearly broke the roof, these three oni had the powers of gods they were, Akuma no oni, Yakamo no Oni and Chi no Oni each were different and each were powerfull

Daigotsu meditated and so did the demonic leigon, he also prayed for his mother to come

((amaya for now))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 am

Luna walked into the temple and stood behind Daigotsu.
"Preparing for battle, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:02 am

"Hello luna...Yes... I do not want to fight this time..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 am

"I see. Who are you fighting? Another god?"
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 am

"Orochi...He has taken control of the only woman....i have loved since shina" his voice was sad
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Amaya walked into the Temple, face tear stained. "Daigotsu...you can't fight Orochi...somethings happened...his full powers have returned to him, along with the evil heart I sealed away so many years ago." She left out the part about her sister escaping from within her and vowing to kill him. She figured the bit with Orochi was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaygame.forumotion.com
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:02 pm

"I dont want to fight mommy."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:21 pm

"He won't rest until he has your powers, one way or another..." Amaya's expresion suddenly changed from despair to determination, "No. I won't let him. I...I'll die first. You have done nothing wrong." She stood up "I will fight for my son."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Luna looked at Amaya and felt a slight respect for her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Amaya sighed. "But I'm still weak..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Luna nodded once.
"Transfering that much power intno one person must be tiering.."
She tapped her chin once.
"I could help you in a way."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"How?" Amaya asked weakly, wondering if there was even a way.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Awesome
Awesome
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

"I can 'lend' you my strength. And you seal your brothers powers back.."
Luna reached one of her hands twords Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 pm

daigotsu said nothing
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Amaya let Luna touch her. "Thank you," She said, bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 pm

"I do not want to die.... But I will never be a human"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Amaya's eyes filled with tears. "You will never be a human," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

"Why is uncle doing these things to me?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Amaya was silent, in a knowing sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:37 pm

"Why is he hurting my mizo-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 pm

"Your Uncle is upset," Amaya said with a sigh, "He resents you for tainting his planet."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 pm

"What?... How is this place his!? he has no more claim to it then I do to my demons! just cause you create or help build something dosnt make it yours...free will"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:48 pm

"He thinks of the world as his own," Amaya whispered, "And also...the evil which I sealed away inside him in the begining has retuerned."
Back to top Go down
Daigotsu
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Daigotsu

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm

"He is the most corrupt of us all...i fear when he killed father..." he didnt say the rest
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Amaya silently waited for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing himself for battle   Preparing himself for battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing himself for battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Temple of the Gods-
Jump to: