Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeusxTara's home #3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Toji noticed the hickies around her neck and grabbed her by the arm pulling her closer to him. He examined her neck his eyes shifting to Deus. "whats wrong with your neck sis..looks like someone strangled you with their mouth" his eye brow raised. Toji didnt wait for her to respond and pulled a pair of keys out of his pocket holding them infront of her. "by the way I got you something since I missed your last..uh..4 birthdays"
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Tara looked at him surprised he even got her something. She soon realized the keys he had given her were to a motorcycle she thought he had gotten rid of when they visited each other when they were younger. "Toji...no way seriously...but you love that bike why give it to me?" she asked confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.Che3zyTot.piczo.com
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:06 pm

"well next week is nearing your birthday is it not...besides I got into an accident and when I got it repared it didnt run the way it once did. Theirs less hourse power in it now so you shouldnt have a problem driving it this time" he laughed
"dont think I've forgotten, no offence but you drive like shit"
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Tara snatched the keys from him and steped on his foot with hher heal tacking his humor non-comical. "you havent changed a bit"
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:15 pm

"OUCH" he hoped up and down "yeah and neither have you I see. Sweet inecent Tara" Toji stoped hoping around offering his hand to Deus. "right my names Toji nice to uh know someones taking care of this angel" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Deus was listening to there conversation and when the attention finally fell back on him he smiled and shook his hand."I'm Amadeus but Deus for short."
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm

"so how old are you Deus" he asked triing to make a conversation. "have you been with my sis long?"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Deus looked at her and winked in a way he wouldn't be able to see it "I'm 18 and have been with your sister for about 6 months now." Deus thought it would be good to lie just a slight.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Tara glared at her brother. Tara got the hint and triied not to laugh "I'm just gunna put my keys away dont say anything stupid" she walked to her room and looked for a good place to store her keys.
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 pm

"yeah I promise" he whispered as she left the room. "6 mouths thats a while...2 and a half years difference thats not bad..when did you to move in together?"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm

"I was new to the area...and I met her she seemed nice so I offered her a place to stay. I didn't think much of it at the time she said she would clean and hold her own as payment...we then grew on eachother." Deus said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Toji laughed "that girl clean thats hilarious, she will be cleaining for hours her job will never be done. you should have taken her for all she's got, but whatever, so I take it your in a relationship now...that would explain the marks on her neck" he stoped laughing and became serious thinking about Tara and him together. Toji soon became very protective of his sister and conserned. "you two havent been intement with one anouther have you...cause the last thing I want is someone nocking her up" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Tara desided to make the bed while she was in her room. She tossed the keys on a top shelf and turned to leave the room. she stood still admirering her painted wall.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Deus laughed a bit as well and then his eyes narrowed on him "Not to sound rude or trying to suggest anything by it but that is her and mines decision, and matter of what we do and don't." Deus said waiting for his anwser.
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:04 pm

"hey just think of it on my end. Your sister met someone, he's 18 and his intentions are unspeakable. I just want her to have her heart broken an abused" Toji said respectivly "I've never had a friendship or gotten aklong with her very well and clearly she cant see im trying if you make her happy then by all means continue what it is that does that for her just dont make me seem like the bad guy if things go sour"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:10 pm

"Don't worry I'd never would do anthing to hurt her, and I hope she will she your just looking out for her." Deus said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Toji Takayui
Newb
Newb
Toji Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:17 pm

"good cause I cant stand liars, cheaters or skeamers. what is taking that girl so long anyway" he looked down at his watch "oh crap uh listen give her this phone. my numbers already on it and dont let her get on the motorcycle yet I still need to fix somethings on it" toji handed him the cell phone heading out the door he was late for a date
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Tara heard the front door shut and went to go see what happen. "did Toji leave" she asked Deus
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 pm

"Err yeah sure man." He said taking it and waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Tara came into view and saw for herself he had left. 'he hasnt changed' she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Deus slipped the phone in his pocket to give it to her later and went up to her her kissed her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Tara was taken by surprise not minding being swept up in the moment. she wanted to ask what happen but shortly forgot continuing to kiss him
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm

"Now where were we." Deus smiled continusing to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Tara smiled "I belive we were making out on the couch" she kisses his nose
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Deus swept her off her feet and smiled. He took her too the couch where they continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeusxTara's home #3   DeusxTara's home #3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeusxTara's home #3
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: