Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm grounded... I was drunk... my step-bro came and got me drunk... my mother found me drunk at 8:00 so I'm not able to do any more RP sites... so from this point on... I'm giving possesion of all of my accounts to my brother...
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah the fuck right it would be that conviennt wouldn't it. Sorry kid no one belives you or your lies. You fucked you big this time. Man up and admit it.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm serious... I'm sorry one and all...
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Stop the shit, your a chronic liar, and no one has any reason to belive you.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 pm

I only have one reason... This reason is that nobody deserves some low-life piece of shit like me, and no one would even like me... but even though I've hurt some people, I decided I'm giving control to my brother because he isn't like me... he is one of the only people that I know that always keeps his promises... and to everyone I've hurt, I'm truely, sincerely sorry
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Don't think your gonna pull this I'm so sorry shit here someone else, I have seen it enough. I don't belive you have a brother or any of that. Just an excuse to get off clean.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:47 pm

This is no excuse... it's the truth...
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Sure it is and even if it is you have lied so many times it impossible to tell, it'd be better tpo just say sorry to Dani and leave.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 pm

I already apologized
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Then you should do the later delete your accounts and leave...It would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 pm

My brother wanted to RP, but it was my e-mail address... so I'm giving him my accounts...
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm

I don't belive you and niether does several other people.Your little game is over.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 pm

I know and that's why I'm leaving... can you just stop saying bull shit and accept this change...
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:08 pm

No because I know all thats gonna happen is your gonna play around as your little brother and whatever and this shit will happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Pwnage
Pwnage
Mizore

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 am

I agree. Ten, everyone knows you dont have a brother. And youve probably never been drunk. That was your excuse for every other thing youve done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm going... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going...   I'm going... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga RolePlay :: Annoucements :: News and Updates-
Jump to: