Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deus and Tara's house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:31 pm

"Maybe, but your not allowed to see until I'm finished." Deus said playfully sticking his tounge out at her.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Tara walked around him and triied to attempt at seeing it. "are you almost done then"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Che3zyTot.piczo.com
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:38 pm

"Yes I am." Deus said showing her the picture. It was a picture of her. It was a bit rough because of lack of time, but still very well made.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 pm

"your really good. i take it your an artist" she looked at the drawing admiroring how good it was.

((i personaly love a guy who can draw))
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm

( I'm not as good as some people but I have been drawing since I was a kid. Half my characters end up being good at drawing just because my sheer love of it)

"The last year I had been traveling acrossthe world, drawing is a thing that is understood in all places." Deus said with a smile handing here the note book to look through.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

((lots of people think im good but the only thing I cant raw is anime))

Tara fliped through the pages. "I wish I could draw like that" she sad softly. "maybe you could draw me something some time".
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm

"Sure anytime." Deus said feeling a little silly inside. The cover pade was called "Most Beutiful Sights" and she was the only person here. Everthing else was landscapes, diffrent places all across the world. Deus blushed a little but tried to hide the fact he was.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Tara hadnt noticed she was the only person in the book and she didnt read the cover.She handed him back the pad of drawings and walked toward his window looking out side.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Deus was felt like a wieght was lifted and he smiled. He looked around the house a little, He was in an off section of the house as there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Tara ran back into her room and climbed up on the bed. She jumped up and down laughing, she hadnt heard the know on the door.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Deus heard the knock and jumped a little, he hit his head on a pail and stumbled to the door. A look of glee appeared on his face when he noticed it was Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Tara heard a noise when he hit his head on the pail. She jumped off the bed and ran to see what happend. "hey Deus what was that sound" she said palitly
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 pm

"Oh it was nothing I just hit my head on something, but I would like you to meet my uncle Orochi. He's the one I work for." Deus said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Orochi smiled a bit "I heard you bought a house so I brought a little money to help settle you in. I didn't know you had your girlfriend staying with you."
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 pm

She looked at Deus when his uncle said that and turned red. Tara went to shake his hand. "Im sorry my names Tara sir nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 pm

"No need to be so formal child." Orchi said placing a hand n her head rubbing it a little messing her hair up a bit. Orochi handed Deus a wad of cash bounded by a rubber band. "That should be enough to get some furniture and a little something special for Deus' special little lady." Orochi said handing her a little money. "Get smething nice for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm

"That's very generous of you uncle, please stay a while." Deus said bowing to him.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Tara looked at the money he had handed her. "thank you" She fixed her hair and looked at Deus and smiled. "thank you both for being so genrious"
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm

"Nah kid maybe some other time." Orochi said flicking Deus on the head, he then turned to Tara "No worries I think yur good for him. Maybe you can keep him in line." Orochi said with a laugh leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Tara looked at Deus and chuckled softly. "I guess I better go buy some more clothes then"
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Pwnage
Pwnage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:51 pm

"Umm woud you like me to come with? or you know I'd understand if you wanted to go by youreslf." Deus said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tara Takayui
Awesome
Awesome
Tara Takayui

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm

"I would love you to come with me. You can tell me if I look good or not" She smiled grabbing him by the hand pulling him to the mall.

((which to our mall post that way we wont have to make anouther one))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus and Tara's house   Deus and Tara's house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus and Tara's house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2