Anime/Manga RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can role play as any anime or manga charector you want or even make up your own! You can even make up your own race and powers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ukar Meets Orochi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Ukar walks in heaven, planning the deaths of all gods because of them imprisoning him in the body of a half-human child

(Me and Orochi only)
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm

"Well if it isn't little Ukar. Ayama was too kind I kept pressing you to lose all of your powers and be put to death. But like that annoing little son of hers you got off very easy." Orochi said appearing from the shadows. A dark grin came across his face.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 pm

"What is it you want Orochi?" Ukar asks with a dull look
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

"Wondering why you are here. You don't belong here you shouldn't even be out of that human prision." Orochi said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:37 pm

"I have been able to come out, but I wanted to wait" Ukar asks, hiding the whole story
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"Great the last thing I need to do is worry about having to put ou back in your little prison. I'll let Ayam deal with her little mistake, she if she can do that right atleast." Orochi said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"I heard from Amaya that you hate the human race, have I heard right?" Ukar asks
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

"Don't you try to allie yourself with me, I did hate them but then game has changed. Don't worry you won't be here long enough to know what the game has become though. I'll make sure your gone by then." Orochi said his eyes changed a varity of colors.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 pm

"You don't know how strong I got because of my imprisonment" Ukar says with a glare
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Orochi smirked run along little one the real gods are busy. I don't think your fully free from your prison. You now mere just have giant iron balls. Heh heh I will find your weakness and then I will strike you down. Soon my power will shine bove Ayama and then I shall fix the problems that she has created." Orochi said still a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

"Alright... but if you harm even a hair of this human body of mine, the half angel me will be suffering in pain, since me and that human me are linked, and when I die, he dies. And if you do that, you'll break your little sisters heart in half" Ukar says with an evil smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

"If it ment saving her little heart then I would be more than happy to break it. You think your the only one that plays the dark games. Though I won't hurt you, until I feel you need to be. It is good to know when I kill him you will die too." Orochi said sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:26 pm

"Looks like you haven't seen a god or a goddess with a broken heart... their broken hearts can mean the end of time as we know it..." Ukar says truthfully
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 pm

"I really depends how I o about it, you will see I have actually thought of what I would do in a problem like this and I already have eerthing I need."" Orochi said with a grin as looked at him. Besides if your wrld were true my broken heart over nature would of ended the world long ago.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm

"It depends on the type of god you are... and type of god are you?" Ukar asks
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Major Pwnage
Major Pwnage
Orochi

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

"I'm the god that does he greater good even if it makes me look like he bad guy once the problem is over the people sart to see it...watch it our your life is forfeit." Orochi said vanishing into black mist.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Admin
Admin
Raku Yamato

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm

"Whatever" Ukar says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukar Meets Orochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukar Meets Orochi   Ukar Meets Orochi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ukar Meets Orochi
Page 1 of 1